Frequently asked questions
Over time we have received a number of questions through our website or from our customers concerning our cloud-based services. We have posted these questions here together with our answers. We trust you will find this a valuable resource and we will continue to add new items. If you have a new question you would like to ask, you can do so through the link provided at the bottom of this page.
Can I access the software from both work and home?
- Cloud software is available from everywhere as long as you have a working internet connection and an internet enabled device to hand. However, this will depend on your company policy. Contact your manager if you are unsure of this.
What do I do if I have forgotten my password?
- Send a quick email to us via email@example.com. We will confirm your identity and reset your password for you. You will then be required to create a new secure password. We will never ask you for your password, if anyone does please do not reply to them and inform us immediately.
- What is the best way to contact you?
I have been locked out of my account what do I do?
- Send a quick email to us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will confirm your identity and unlock your account for you. We will never ask you for your password, if anyone does please do not reply to them and inform us immediately.
Which is the best browser to use with the system?
- Our applications are designed for the world’s most popular browser, Internet Explorer. Although we take every care to ensure cross browser compatibility we cannot guarantee that every function will work as expected on every browser, we therefore recommend that you use Internet Explorer whenever you use one of our applications.
How do I change my password?
- To change your browser simply navigate to account settings on the self-service page and use the password manager to change your password. The password manager contains helpful tips and tools to help you make sure that your password is secure.
Can I share my account details?
- No, to share your account details breaches our terms and conditions. Sharing your account details can put the security of your data at risk.
How do I access the application?
- The application is available both through the Customer Login button and the URL https://ieponcloud.com/.
How do I access self-service?
- Self-Service is available from the top menu of the application.
- To read about the security on this platform, please visit our Security Page. If this link doesn't work, the security page is available in the Cloud Computing Menu.